A Home Builder's job is to make the project safe, clean, and affordable. You hire a home builder because you don't want a "cookie-cutter" home and you want control over how it's built.
Hiring a home builder can be easy with the right playbook in mind. There are immediately things you should ask any home builder before you consider hiring them:
- How much experience do you have in the Huntsville and Tennessee Valley area?
- Do you use all subcontractors or do you do some of the work yourself?
- Do you have specific architects you work with or can you use mine?
- Are you licensed in this area for this type of work?
- Are you insured?
- Are you willing to give a list of references?
There's more to it than that, but in general you should evaluate much more than just cost. Sometimes we're the lowest, sometimes not - but we're always the best choice to make sure you get the most for your money in the home YOU want.